Knowledge Base

How do I report and issue with my power?

If you are a Fairhope Utility Electric Customer please call 251-928-8003 to report an issue.  If you pay your bill to Rivera Power, please call them by dialing 251-626-5000.  
Updated 2/12/2020 10:32 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!